LOVE

"LOVE is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.”

Monday, November 25, 2013

thoughts

Spending most of the day today on a project that I had little desire to be part of made me reflect again on the things we do to make ourselves more involved socially and yet somehow each time a little bit less of ourselves. A compromise turned into 5 compromises and then that rush over comes me, "just get the dang thing done."
Group mentality kicks in and the quality of the work inversely related to the time it takes to work with people you don't care for or for that matter care if you ever see again.
Not the vision I had when I longed for the challenge of furthering my education.  To pursue my master's degree in education became- pursue the end result and move on. Not savor the learning.  What will I take away from this and how, how will it impact my future students? My future classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment